Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Selrahc

Selrahc
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Selrahc polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys, after putting it off for ages and being nothing but a lurker I've decided to start a sketchbook for critique so that I can learn faster. I'm currently studying and have just finished my first year at the end of 2011, so basically I'm currently a massive noob and need some guidance.

I am currently trying to make Kid Goku of the GT variety, Crits & Comments would be much appreciated.

Without further adieu.

kidgouk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Replies

• gillmeister74
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gillmeister74 polycounter lvl 7
    Looking like you have the basic silhouette going, you should consider the polyflow in the face, shoulders, and joints. For example in the elbows and knees consider using carrots to help them collapse better, you can look at a the polycount wiki for examples. Go to category Character> character modeling>topology and look at the examples for the face and body. Hope this helps, happy modeling : )
  • Selrahc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks heaps gill, will read through the wiki today and hopefully post up again tomorrow.
  • Selrahc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Had to hold off the Goku model for awhile due to university starting back a couple of weeks ago, I am currently doing 3d character and environment subjects this semester and will be posting up my work when I can.