Home Unreal Engine

Unreal Script Wizard

ryanjon2040
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
ryanjon2040 polycounter lvl 5
Special Thanks to William Gaul.

Hi all...I am happy to tell ya'll that Unreal Script Wizard is now available to download. Please note that this is a BETA
product. I made a video on how to use it.

Description:
Unreal Script Wizard is a free program made by me to make Unreal Scripting easier with the help of a wizard. At the moment it
only supports basic weapon creation. I developed it with beginners in mind, who want to implement their custom weapons in UDK.
All you have to do is copy/paste the names of Weapon Skeletal mesh, Particle System, SoundCue, Ammo mesh etc from UDK Content
Browser to the appropriate fields in Unreal Script Wizard and press finish. Rest is done by Unreal Script Wizard.

Please watch this How-To-Use video:

Using Crucible Weapon Pack by Runestorm.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CB7RvhyDjo"]Unreal Script Wizard - Watch in HD - YouTube[/ame]

FAQ:

Why using installer for a single exe?

Since i used 3rd party components to create Unreal Script Wizard, i must use a installer.

How can i help you?
You can click on "Donate" button and Make a Donation if you wish to help smile.png

Is this Free?
110% Free smile.png...You can freely use it for commercial or non-commercial use.

Will you update this in future?
Yes...I am planning to include more functions and i might also add Character Wizard and Custom Game Info Wizard.

Will you include my codes if i sent them to you?
Of course i will...We are all here to help each other smile.png
But instead of sending code snippets please send fully working code.

Click Here To Download Unreal Script Wizard <--IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST have .NET 4 Client Profile installed. >Click Here To Download .NET 4 Client Profile<

NOTE: I havent tested this in Windows XP. If you encounter problems in Windows XP, please report here.