Home Artists Looking For Work

Bored.com and BubbleBox.com Flash Animators Needed

Hello there!

This is my first time on this site, so hoping I posted this in the right section.

Here at GamePub.com we are looking for a few freelance Flash artists to create preloader animations for 2 of our gaming websites. Each one should be 6-8 seconds long and have the logo for that site for 1 full second in it. Bored.com animations are mainly stickmen doing silly/ridiculous/funny things, like the "Rejected" cartoons, and usually end up with them dying somehow. Bubblebox.com ones need to be epic and look super polished have explosions/lightning/ect.

Compensation will be given for each animation, looking to have a ton of these over the next few months. Currently there are 19 done for bored.com you can check out the first 10 here: http://www.bored.com/game/play/151723/Bored_Buddys.html

THe bubblebox ones aren't created yet.

Please email me at jaime@gamegecko.com if you are interested with some examples of your previous work.

Looking forward to meeting new artists and probably offering more freelance animation work to them for other games. We always have a big need for animators over here :).