• Alismuffin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alismuffin polycounter lvl 7
    Thats pretty cool man! Cant wait to see more
  • Royzy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Saaweeeeeeet. You definitely have improved a lot since the final major project, I dribbled when I saw this.

Is there perhaps elements / props you like and could keep from the FMP, and add a bit of gloss to them if necessary? Then perhaps drop the rest. The airship itself is still a great piece, and the turret is pretty damn cool. Plus I designed the turret so you have to keep that.

Are you going to light this in UDK, or are you moving onto your next project instead?
  • matt luxton
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    matt luxton polycounter lvl 12
    website went down the past few days, so ive completely remade it, hopefully its now super easy to use and see my work. i'm currently wrapping up a vehicle project in which i should post up soon
  • altasa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Blaisoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaisoid polycounter lvl 7
    nice corridor.
    some of textures look kinda flat and perhaps could use stronger normal maps or additional geometry. especially ceiling and bright doors seem flat.
    perhaps materials could also use more diversity in terms of specularity and glossiness.

the corner piece looks really nice, it would be cool to have another module with similiar design/material somewhere, to give it more continuity.

those rectangular wall cavities have potential to make the scene more interesting if you put something inside them. like pipes, windows, screens etc.

btw, i suppose you haven't modeled lights yet? the glowing stuff on the scene obviously doesn't look like it could light up the corridor so much.
  • Royzy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Site is looking good, no messing around and straight to the point. Could tidy up the contact page though, you should make me WANT to leave a message.

I need to do the same though, I've just been throwing boxes on all my pages and going 'yeah. I'll put something there'.

Looking forward to the vehicle.