Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Female Character/Anatomy Study

Hi, been lurking the forums for awhile but never signed up =/ Decided i should starting posting my work and getting feedback as well and give feedback to other members if i see problems etc.

Anyway im a 3rd year game animation student but the last few months i have been making characters and prefering it alot more to animating and i would rather do what i enjoy.

Anyways ive done a few characters but never properly finished one so ive decided to start one and take it all the way through to final finished piece.
femaleanatomysculpt.jpg

Here it is at the minute, i havent really started the hands/feet and i feel like the fingers may be too small, and the heads very much a wip(i suck at heads atm) so i decided against showing that till later, having trouble with the topology near the clavicles which is because of the may i made the base mesh using zspheres. I am trying to go for more realistic than idealistic proportions.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• JFeezey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Had some time to work on the sculpt abit more, made some of the proportions more defined and worked on the head as well. Its kinda getting there, still need to refine the head abit more and i feel the hands are too small as wellcharacterwip.jpg