Home Unreal Engine

[Course] UDK Team Organization

banner.jpg

Hello,

I would like to announce that ULU has officially launched. And our 1st course is designed with the self taught, and indie game developer in mind. Here is a quick summary of what you will learn from the course.

Course Home
  • 1 Naming Conventions
  • Naming Convention test
  • 2 UDK Team Directory and Versioning
  • 3 UDK Team Directory Creation
  • Team Directory and Versioning test
  • 4 Learning about WhiteBoxes
  • 5 Creating White Boxes
  • White Boxes Test
  • 6 Organizing Inside UDK
  • 7 Organizing your Level - Grid, and Snaps
  • 8 Organizing your Level - Layers
  • 9 Organizing your Level - Groups
  • 10 Organizing your Level - Prefabs
  • Organizing your level Test
  • 11 Scaling on the Grid Theory
  • 12 Scaling with Snaps
  • Scaling on the Grid Test
  • 13 Final Project
Each section has a video explaining the basics of how to use each of the different organization tips here. I will be the instructor of this course. The price of the course until January 1st 2012 will be $20 for all that purchase it.

Also the classes at ULU are a lifetime purchase. As long as ULU is open for business, You can come back anytime for a refresher course, or to get updated on the courses with the newer UDK versions.

Click Here
UDK Learning University

Coming Soon

Tom, our Animation Instructor will have 2 Courses up with a week from now covering the basics of animation Rigging, skinning, and exporting to UDK. Each course will be geared toward either Max or Maya.

Intro to Animation in Max
Intro to Animation in Maya

Also, We are currently working on a few free courses for others to use and come in and see basically how the courses are set up at ULU.

If you have a Tut that you created and think would make a good course, give me a shout. We will talk it over, and see what we can work out.

Thanks,

Lee

Replies