Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hero Character [WIP]

Hey guys,
So here is a new project I am working on. I am using Daniel Craig for reference. Basically making a James Bond character. I am going to post up as much as I can!Polycountimg.jpg

Replies

• jordan.kocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jordan.kocon polycounter lvl 6
    I am really diggin the sculpt so far. You should post some reference though so it's easier to compare :)
  • newto3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    it's defo looking like daniel craig, as soon as i opened the post i thought that before even reading your text. keep up the good work.
  • TaylorMouse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TaylorMouse polycounter lvl 10
    Imo, the chin is too short and the upperlip too long?

T.
  • XXXTHECHAD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I haven't had a lot of time to work on this during the week but I made some minor tweaks. I still have to add some of the really important asymmetry, then the finer details. I also plan on changing the base typology I started with to make it a bit cleaner! WIP.jpg
  • Sebeuroc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sebeuroc polycounter lvl 13
    Nice work so far! I recognized who it was before I read the description.

However, it does strike me that the brow is a little low and could be softened + raised up a bit. I'd also make sure you get the wrinkle of the eyelid on the outer corners of the eyes. Out of everything if I was you I'd really work to make sure the eye region is as accurate as possible because that is what will sell this likeness more than anything else. (Not to say other proportions aren't important, eyes just tend to be overlooked.) Finally, his ears don't look like the sculpt.

Overall this is a great start and certainly looks like Craig.