Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Gun_setup

Hello everyone just posting up one of the pieces Ive been working on something small but looks good. I think.

Any feedbacks would be appreciated. Render_1_gun_low.jpg

Replies

• CrackRockSteady
    The first thing you need to do is pull the weapon forward from the broken wall and give it some better lighting. Right now everything is rather dark and the weapon just kind of gets lost against the wall.
  • UNCCheezy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UNCCheezy polycounter lvl 10
    I would say work on mainly the lighting and the proportions, right now the radio looks to wide, and paint can too small. Also the knife looks like it's floating.
  • Fe_Cruz_Art
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the ideas. I wasnt to sure about the knife I think I will just replace it with something else. The can is actually not paint but a can of food. For the gun, would it be better if I add something behind it so I can bring it foward like some broken wall pieces or some kind of objects? or just have the gun laying on the ground?
  • Paul Pepera
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Paul Pepera polycounter lvl 9
    Should we be critiquing the gun? or the platform it is sitting on and the associated props? I ask because, like CrackRockSteady has pointed out, the weapon is getting lost in the background. It is also sitting rather unnaturally against the wall like that.