Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[MUTANT] Jugger, Bishop313

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Bishop313 polycounter lvl 9
Hey guys, i found some time to do something and show you some progress on my work! Christmas, christmas, christmas..... every year the same stress :D ! So here is my idea. I do a ML jugger gorilla all star! Hes a very old fighter and teamleader, fighting with a Q-Tip made of bananas! After he lost an eye in a jugger deathmatch, the ML decide to improve him a litte bit! They tryed to give him the possibility to take more focus on all enemy teammates! I think its to much, but he likes!

ML_comp_001.jpg

Replies

• Bishop313
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So here is my actual stand of work!
    I started with a rough basemesh in zBrush to get a shape!
    Used TopoGun first time instead of zBrush to get a well formed ReToPo mesh to work on!
    Did some details and UV for polygroups in C4D and brought everything back to zBrush!

Next steps will be the rest of details that comes to my mind and the weapon! It will be some kind q-tip, banana tree mix!

I´m not quite sure with the eyes on his back! I want them moveable but i have worries if this would work with the rig wighting and also tricount! Never did something like this bevore! Maybe someone of you have exp. with this!

ML_gore_001.jpg

AHHHH and i found a name for him! Al Gore Rilla a.k.a. THE GORE
  • Bishop313
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Little update, choice of sneakers ..... DONE!

shoes_001.jpg
  • Goeddy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Goeddy greentooth
    uuuh C4D, now thats exotic.
    the eyes should make no problems, just make shure to have them as seperate objects. on the other hand you dont even have to rig them. this is no animation challenge, so what should they actualy do movement-wise?
    anyways interesting idea and sculpt so far, keep going so you wont miss the deadline
  • MDSchee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MDSchee polycounter lvl 8
    nice sneaks! throwbacks
  • Bishop313
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Last update 4 this year!

gorilla_002.jpg

a good slide into the new year for everyone