Home General Discussion

Dungeon Defenders

mod
Anyone playing this? I have it for xbox and for PC. Have a lvl 70 of all 4 on xbox, and just started playing on PC, as it seems the devs favour the PC. PC gets more updates, set bonuses, DLC.

If you have it, and wanna play on steam, or xbox, hit me up.

Xbox - Anim8TheWeak
steam - slipsius (SLipsius@gmail.com)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mz-TkmlzBI"]Dungeon Defenders - Debut Gameplay Trailer | HD - YouTube[/ame]

http://dungeondefenders.com/

Replies

• nick2730
    i actually didnt like it, i prefered the orks game. This is too much hand painted art flashy for me
  • crazyfingers
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    Had a good good couple days with this one but there were just too many core issues with the gameplay. Stale item and level progression, annoying resistance considerations, a shared tower cap (WTF?) in coop, and half the classes feel forced into the game. The shared tower cap really felt like the biggest issue with the game, so much potential class diversity was lost because of it.

Dunno if i'd say the orcs game was better, it certainly had more character and "fun" but i really liked the longevity they almost achieved in dungeon defenders. Could you imagine if these 2 teams came together to make 1 tower defense though? Let the orcs guys throw some of their "fun" into dungeon defenders and you have a friggin' winner.

That said i'd be down for a round or two :D. Add me up crazyfingers619 on steam.
  • slipsius
    See, I dont find the art styles all THAT different between orcs must die and this. Though, i prefer this just because of all the loot you can get and level up.

I do find the shared tower cap ok though, just because it adds more strategy to it. you have to plan. that being said, in coop, there are more enemies, but the same tower limit, so that should be changed. and the fact that you dont NEED to play coop just becuase between rounds, you can switch between your guys and use all the towers in solo. which, i do like, but it does make coop feel unneeded.

still though, absolutely love it.