Replies

• SouthpawSid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SouthpawSid polycounter lvl 7
    wires?
    flats?
    blah blah blah

nice tire yo. There any normals on the tread? It'd be nice to see it pop.

what is that checkboard thing? wood? metal?

The stick is perfect.
  • Free_Fall
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Free_Fall polycounter lvl 8
    wires?
    flats?
    blah blah blah

nice tire yo. There any normals on the tread? It'd be nice to see it pop.

what is that checkboard thing? wood? metal?

The stick is perfect.

Looks like roof plating to me, not realistic with that scale if you ask me. If you would use one of those 'blocks' on the entire plane ( I take it you used a plane for it).

Also the shape of the tires are wrong, the sides are to flat and the part that touches the ground is to round I think.. I would make the rim dish a bit deeper as well because it looks a bit to ehm, not deep :poly122: Give it some more depth.

Thats about all I got to say I guess
  • JohnnyCrespo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey Fellas,
    Thanks for your critiques/comments... I will be posting an update to this soon. I reworked a lot of my textures from my main map and still feel like I should maybe model out a better tire. But it will really only be seen from far, I guess it would still be nice to have a good tire for use later on. As I mentioned on my first post for this thread, I am making a Black Hawk Down seen so if anyone can help me gather more refs from African Cities or more specifically Somalia, that would be Awesome.

I have collected a few but its kinda hard to find good refs from there. :(

Here is a sample of my texture Maps that I made these pieces from... the first map I made followed by its update:

BHD_1stMap.jpg

BHD_DNS_Map.jpg
  • JohnnyCrespo
  • JohnnyCrespo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, So I have some new updates above... Let me know whats on your pro minds. Thanks for stopping by!

And if you'd like, please check out this new video of my current progress.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PnyLEddm6w&context=C31b059cADOEgsToPDskKjVl7xL3lm-RS7uv-XsXQT"]BHD_Scene3.mov - YouTube[/ame]