3d Artist / C# Programmer for freelance work

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Amatobahn polycounter lvl 7
dpminifig.gif

portalgun.gif

rex.gif

http://www.IamGregAmato.com
Please look at my site and my work. Freelance is the only way during my education that I have been able to go above and beyond what bare minimum is required at school. It is also my only means of income due to the rigorous time commitment school has become (18 credit hours a semester plus leading discussions and workshops for students who want to learn about creating art assets for games).

I am extremely self-motivated and believe that going above and beyond what is desired is the expectation I hold to and for myself.

I am exceptional at hard-surface modeling (low and high poly) in 3ds max as well as lighting, rendering in both mental ray and Vray. I have skills in using zbrush, especially for fine details in objects and to create very detailed normal maps for games. I will also do some programming in C# and animate game cycles if needed using Maya. I have had a lot of experience with unity, Torque, and UE3.

Please contact me at:

amatobahn@gmail.com or gamato@8bitstrange.com

----
"Greg went beyond my expectation in terms of quality, turn around time, and ingenuity. I fully recommend him for any of your 3D needs"
Greg Kaperski - 8 Bit Strange, Owner

“Gregory produces quality work, fast ,and can offer various solutions to technical problems. A fantastic asset.”
Nubian Greene - 8 Bit Strange, Co-Director