Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Froya

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Froya polycounter lvl 7
My name is Scott and i am a first year at university studying Games Design. I have never posted on forums before this to share my work so this is a much needed step into improving my work. I want anything that is constructive, so be as harsh as you want ;D i will be posting my work i have done so far this year in my course but also studies and other things i draw along the way (along with 3D stuff i will be starting in the Christmas holiday period)

Replies

• Froya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froya polycounter lvl 7
    these are some silhouettes i did for one of my briefs in which we had to make a hero and a villain. these are mixtures of that.
    sillhouettes.jpg
  • Froya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froya polycounter lvl 7
    The one on the left is is my hero and the one on the right is the villain. It had to be inspired by sea creatures. I did this also but added my own twist to it and made a sort of "anti-hero" in a sci-fi setting
    heroandv.jpg
  • Froya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froya polycounter lvl 7
    This was a game i created in which i had to take inspiration from a movie and i chose "MirrorMask" as i felt it was something that was very creative and very fun to take inspiration from :)1.jpg
    2.jpg
  • Froya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froya polycounter lvl 7
    This is some lanscape studies i have done. I am not very familiar with how to draw landscpaes as i have never done them before so i decided to try out some fast paintings of landscapes to get me familiar with the construction of the environment itself.bgbbgbgbgg.jpg
  • Froya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froya polycounter lvl 7
    These are the final ladscapes i have done. The one on the left is "An Alien world with something lurking in it" and the one on the left is "Shrine". i had a tough time with "Shrine" but mostly with landscapes in general. I need to get quicker at drawing it took way too long to do all my work D:
    landscapes.jpg
  • Froya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froya polycounter lvl 7
    This is a brief in which i had to team up with 4 other people. It was an experience to say the least. We had a few who would do the work and worked quite hard and others that did nothing and did not help when presenting the ideas to the class. I was given the role as the character designer as i have more experience in that at this moment in time. We had to base a game on a fairy Tale from a list given and we chose Cinderella. It was a very brutal game and i chose to make a stereotypical Cinderella with a very angry pumpkin and an Evil stepmother and the cat Lucifer combined into one huge cat woman that would scare anyone that would stand before it. I know i would be D:cind.jpg
  • Razorb
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Razorb polycounter lvl 15
    awesome! more studies scott :)! happy to see you finally posting a sketchbook here!
  • Oranghe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yay go Scott doing a good job :D
  • Froya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Froya polycounter lvl 7
    yeah i finally go on here ha i will be doing more studies and more in general. Like you said my speed is my downfall and i will be working hard on getting faster! ;D and thanks Oranghe i just need to kept going and hopefully this will keep me on track and know where i am going wrong and what to work on :)