Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[unpaid / royalty] Godforge Games is recruiting

Greetings All,

Godforge Games is looking for dedicated and passionate people from all disciplines of game development. Specifically, I would like to see either a portfolio of your work, or baring that, a resume and cover letter. If interested, please apply at our website listed below.

We’re about to start production on a new steam-punk themed MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) tentatively named Steamwerk Heroes that will utilize the UDK. Other titles within the MOBA genre include the Warcraft III modification, Defense of the Ancients (arguably the first and most popular of this genre), Stardock’s “Demigod”, Riot Games’ “League of Legends” and S2’s “Heroes of Newerth” and the announced D.O.T.A. 2 by Valve.

The art style is similar to World of Warcraft / Torchlight in the sense that the game is going to utilize low polygon modeling and texturally would be a bit “cartoony”. However, we’re looking to have it be a bit darker and grittier than either of those example games.

Some preliminary work has been done, including:

- Character concept art
- UI concept art
- Camera system
- Moderately detailed GDD (still needs some fleshing out.)

We are looking to fill the following positions:

Animator/Rigger
Foley Technician
Texture Artist / Concept Artist
Modelers
Programmers

The team currently consists of:

2 – Junior Programmers
1 – Narrative Designer/Producer
2 – Concept Artists
1 – Junior Designer/Level Builder
1 – Assistant Producer
1 – Project Lead (me, but I will also be helping out with level building, basic textures and models and some of the UI stuff.)

Studio: Godforge Games, (soon to be) Inc.
Project Name: Steamwerk Heroes

Apply by sending me an email at jobs@godforgegames.com. Please include a resume/cover letter and a link to your portfolio.