Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Wonder Woman

Hey everybody!

I seem to keep jumping around with my models, but this is what i'm currently working on.

I'm having problems with her face.. I don't know, I just don't feel it to be wonder woman like.. i photoshoped some hair in once just to see. It helps but there's still something off to me. I was wondering if anyone else saw the same? i'm not very good with simple faces without any specific details.

also any feedback for the rest of her would be very appreciated. I'm hoping to just be done with the sculpting tomorrow and move on.

WWIP1.png

WWIP2.pngWWIP3.pngWWIP4.png

Replies

• Dimfist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dimfist polycounter lvl 8
    I guess maybe if you can show the ref for her face?
  • Cirker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    There is no real ref... wonder woman is a comic character and there alone i find it hard to make a specific look out off a comic drawing.. but shes changed so much over the years i just tried to give her the specifics that feel like her.. but i could show examples of what i tend to go by.

Wonder_Woman_Encyclopedia_by_AdamHughes.jpgAdam_Hughes_WonderWoman.jpg
  • Dimfist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dimfist polycounter lvl 8
    Ha, I understand she's a comic character but there was a show that was on for a few years and there is a new movie coming out too. hehe But yes this is what I was hoping you would show. From these pics, her chin is a bit more square, and her cheek bones are definitely more prominent. Maybe fatten her lips up a bit? She is sexy as well as an amazon badass. I think also with hair features like large eyelashes and eyebrows will help pull the full pic together. Hope that helps!
  • PaulP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaulP polycounter lvl 9
    Looking nice so far. Her forearm seems to be tilted quite far back, which I guess would be fine for a dexterious person like wonder woman, but would cause some pain for a normal person.
  • Saman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Saman polycounter lvl 13
    You should polypaint her face to have a better understanding of how the end product will look. Paint the face and the eyes, add some temporary hair and continue from there. The face needs some significant changes in order for it to look like the reference images you've shown.