Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

New game release = new stuff to show!

mtmckinley
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
mtmckinley polycounter lvl 18
Hey, guys, had a new game release that I worked on, so I'm getting the chance to show some of the work I did. First, these are for the game Blackwater. I'd like to avoid a long thread about the real Blackwater group. To be honest, I had no idea who Blackwater was when my studio started this game. I figured it out eventually, but whatyagonna do? Blackwater (the game) is a on-rails shooter for Kinect. So, most of this stuff is optimized for a 3rd person perspective (never see the guns or vehicles up close). I just mention that because I realize the work I did isn't exactly up to the detail level of something like Modern Warfare or Battlefield because it'd never be seen that close.

Ok, enough of the apologetic! Here's some stuff! Always awesome to hear comments and if you can get past the name, the game isn't all that bad if you have a Kinect. Oh, and it's all Unreal 3 based.

PilotHelm.jpg
zpu_final_03.jpg
BW15_wire.jpg
shotgun.jpg
SIG_556_01.jpg
PMC_sniper.jpg
C4.jpg
1200LR_Sniper2.jpg
truck2.jpg
APC_2

More at my site, if interested. Also, should point out that these are some of the first weapons and vehicles I've ever made (my career has been mostly on fantasy or sci-fi before this) so any helpful comments for how to improve in the future is always appreciated.

Replies