Home Artists Looking For Work

Experienced 3D Artist, available for freelance

Hello all!

I am a 3D artist with over 4 years of experience in the industry and with the unreal engine. I specialize in character/creature modeling and texturing with a realistic style. I have no problem doing other graphical styles along with any technical budgets. I'm good with material and shader creation in the unreal editor, particle effects, post effects and more.

I'm currently working for a game company that let me do this as a side-thing. I have no plans to leave the company I'm working at, only looking for extra freelance work in my sparetime.

What i offer:

High quality organic models of all sort; characters, creatures, zombies, dragons, aliens etc. You name it. From Highpoly to optimized Lowpoly with great texture maps and very good topology. I can work from concept art or reference images with descriptions or freestyle.
LizardArtExample.jpg

Lowpoly models.
CreaturesArtExamples.jpg

Weapon and armor models; guns, swords, shields, siege weapons, high-tech etc.
WeaponArtExamples.jpg

Props and environment models; vegetation, buildings, furniture, statues etc.
PropsArtExamples.jpg

3D concepting and visual effects concepts; unique creatures and cool visuals.
3DconceptingArtExamples.jpg

Promotion artwork and 3D illustrations.
PromotionArtExamples.jpg

I can only take on Paid work, and no royalty projects at this time.

Please PM me or contact me via skogsbr4nd [at] gmail [dot] com. Present your ideas and we can discuss prices and how long it takes. My rates depend on wheather it's short or long-term, fun-factor and what project. Always respecting your concerns about privacy.

Looking forward to make stuff!

Best,
Erik

Replies