Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

L4D2 - Tour of Terror - custom campaign

Hi all -

This is my first post, and I want to share with all of you my custom campaign for Left-4-Dead 2, Tour of Terror, which takes place in Eastern Europe. The project is more-or-less complete, though I may make some minor updates here and there.

6248036_orig.jpg

1005205_orig.jpg

1801108_orig.jpg

7320503_orig.jpg

Video:
I have an early beta trailer on my site, but it's very out of date, so I'm currently working on a revised trailer to show off the latest work. A lot of details went in since shooting that video, so I'll post the new one once it's done.

There's also lots of play through videos on YouTube, and I recommend viewing the latest postings that feature newer versions of the campaign. Here's an example from the latest version of the campaign (v 5.2):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49VrJKLjTVI

Credits:
LEVEL DESIGN & MAPS Brian Riggsbee
POSTER Matt Waggle
ADDITIONAL TEXTURES Brian Riggsbee, Drew Chiaro, Matt Waggle, Arthur Klein
PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS Brian Riggsbee
MUSIC Valentino - Ponekad

Links:

What Next?
I'm considering some different concepts right now for a new L4D2 campaign although I would prefer to group up with some other developers this time to make something more dynamic (e.g. not just be making the levels and some modelers). If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thank you for looking, and I hope some of you will play and review it. Feedback is welcome.

Replies