Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

SMG based on concept

Replies

• Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oniram polycounter lvl 17
    im not a big fan of the design but the modeling looks pretty solid. only part bugging me is the butt of the gun. looks like that entire piece should be uniform with the top where the rails are. some of the holes youve got in the grip you may want to do as floaters.
  • Chclve
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah I figured I'd make the butt seperated so it can be pulled out. I may end up using floaters on the grip if I cant figure it out :)

Edit: Ah I think I got what u where saying about the top. Gonna make it uniform and still being able to be pulled out.
  • kodde
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kodde polycounter lvl 18
    Here you go.
    Just use url. I just blatantly right clicked them images and directly linked em here... cuz im bad like that.

smg01ref.jpg

smg02.jpg

smg01.jpg
  • kodde
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kodde polycounter lvl 18
    Oh yeah... I'm liking everything but the mentioned butt of the gun and those holes near the grip. What's the point of those holes anyway? To me guns are all about functionality and ergonomics, and I'm having a hard time seeing what they are for? o_0

Keep going!
  • Alex3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex3d polycounter lvl 9
    Looks pretty solid! Where is the magazine though :P? The grip looks too thin to carry a lot of rounds...
  • Braxer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Braxer polycounter lvl 10
    Yo guldpojken! I made a quick paintover with some things I think might be important in terms of the weapons design, hope you find it helpful!
    feedbacken.jpg
    Cheers!