Home Artists Looking For Work

WANTED: [PAID] 3D Character Artist

Slayerjerman
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Slayerjerman polycounter lvl 18
3D Character Artist

Job Description:

We are looking for a 3D Character Artist to help create and build several sci-fi character assets for a UE3 game. You are responsible for creating humanoid and mechanical characters in Zbrush, making LODs and texture maps based off conceptual artwork.

This position is a short-term contract to about June/July 2012 with possibility of more projects, telecommuting OK. Some travel may be asked for to visit the main development team. Compensation DOE and per character.

Required Skills:

* 3D animating & modeling software (i.e. Maya, 3D StudioMax,) required.
* Extensive knowledge of graphic software (i.e. Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox) required.
* Experience with Unreal technology a plus, but not required.
* Conceptual character sketching skills a plus.
* Must have the ability to meet deadlines, with feedback given.
* Portfolio review and samples required, digital submissions only, please.
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Animation or related field and/or related work experience preferred.
* Experience with shipped titles preferred, but willing to work with talented individuals.

Contact and send portfolio to:

Aleksey Savchenko
Executive Producer
aleksey.savchenko (a t) gmail.com

Replies

• Nester818
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I have been a 3d modeler for 8 years with 3+ years of game industry experience.I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please visit my website at NestorD3dModeler and/or contact me at nestor_c@yahoo.com.Thank you for your time and have a nice day.