Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Alpha testers for COD4 MP map

Hi guys,

I need some help polishing a multi player map that I started working on a month ago.
It's ready for an initial play test & is desperately needing feedback from the community.

So if there is anyone out there still blowing things up with COD4 MW on the PC & are looking for a new map to play, PLEASE check out Operation Trident

This map is based on "Operation Trident" where ST6 killed America's most wanted, Osama Bin Laden. I figure this is a decent sized map perfect for small, team based games. Not only that, I got jealous of the CS players that already have a map based on that mission.

I would like to keep the map true to life (actual house is exact scale of the original blue print). HOWEVER, from all the pics available online, the crash/trash burning site of the compound [west side of the map] is lacking in cover. That's why I put vehicles in place & a crashed helo representing the damaged chopper.

Having said that, I'm not 100% married to the idea of just using OBL's compound as an MP map. Reason being, the map COULD play like crap. What's the point in playing a realistic map if it plays like utter DOO-DOO.

Screen:
wipCompound.jpg

Thanks in advance...