Home Digital Sketchbooks

Teach me to Build!

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Justinoaksford polycounter lvl 6
So, I'm an idiot and didn't read the rules. For some reason, I can't seem to change the title of the thread :\ Oops

Hey Polycount!

I'm an Entertainment Design student at Art Center College of Design. My senior year just started, and we have a Modo class, and I want to build a robot; the first problem is I'm not good at robots. Beyond that, I am very interested in the indie games scene (as well as AAA development), and plan on my primary full-time job being a Concept Artist on AAA games and making Indie games at night. My long term aspirations are to become an art director for games, and I know for this I need to learn the entire 3d pipeline, which sounds exciting :) Starting in January I'll also be taking a Maya and Zbrush class, so I figure I should start posting here to get as much help as possible. Thanks for looking!

Blog:
http://www.justinoaksford.com

First pass 'failed' robot experiments. I'm going to do some hardware studies before trying to do more of these, I feel extremely inarticulate with these. I'd like to be more subtle and original.
si9iE.jpg

Replies