Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Senior Project

Hey everybody, I am going to be posting my senior capstone here. I will be modeling two characters; one male, one female. The male will be modeled after a giant and the female after an amazon warrior. For the main render they will be posed in an action stance fighting one another. Here is what I have for my giant so far.
I still have lots of work to do, going to smooth out some of the anatomy as well as detail him up more. As I detail him I will fix any changes that are needed.

Thanks

frontoc.png
backpq.png
headfront.png
headside.png
headside2.png
sidehb.png
side2o.png

Replies

• jeremiah_bigley
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jeremiah_bigley polycounter lvl 12
    I feel like the idea of your senior project is a bit cliche and boring. And you started off by giving us a side view? And no concepts?

His ankles look fat and so does the length of his head (front to back). The back has a bit too much it feel like. Can't really critique much else without some other views and maybe an idea of where you are going.

Welcome to polycount ;)
  • adio38
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is an update for my project. I have been working on the girl a lot trying to get her proportions and anatomy down. Still a WIP but I feel it's coming along.
    girlwip4.png
    girlwip4nc.png
    giantwip.png