Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Rendered CYclops Anger Animation

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Umar6419 polycounter lvl 7
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-OGvH1-Xc[/ame]

Here is the rendered Version Of my animation... Please Leave a feedback.. The CHaracters are also rigged by me.... :poly121:

Replies

• ayoub44
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ayoub44 polycounter lvl 10
    great job man , remind me of god of war animation :)
  • toxic_h2o
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    toxic_h2o polycounter lvl 8
    Awesome job! Just a note, a subtle camera shake on key actions would add a lot to this. :D
  • ru4it
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ru4it polygon
    The camera is kinda far away to really see any details... but from what i see the foot stomp takes to long also as the cyclops lands his back remains straight and seems unnatural give him some follow through and then it will be golden!
  • Umar6419
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thank you Guyz.. This is so encouraging ...My Next animation will be good...
  • Cexar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cexar polycounter lvl 6
    Sad to see there was no real change from the last one, the problem still exist BUT really plan out your shot and poses in the next animation and it'll be boss! Rooting for you Umar!
  • jeremiah_bigley
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jeremiah_bigley polycounter lvl 12
    You should probably rerender closer. I don't think someone would want to hire you if they can't get a good look at your animations. So much is missed and it might come off like you don't want us to see it up close because it looks bad? Why not do it in 2 or 3 shots and edit them together?

The pose before he stomps is a little strange. Unclear at first why he did the pose he did.
    Other than that it is pretty cool. :)
  • Umar6419
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You should probably rerender closer. I don't think someone would want to hire you if they can't get a good look at your animations. So much is missed and it might come off like you don't want us to see it up close because it looks bad? Why not do it in 2 or 3 shots and edit them together?

The pose before he stomps is a little strange. Unclear at first why he did the pose he did.
    Other than that it is pretty cool. :)

i AGREE WITH YOU.. bUT THE CLOSER LOOKS WAS NOT POSSIBLE IN THIS CASE.. i ANIMATED BOTH CHARACTERS AT THE SAME TIME AND I TRIED TO ZOOM BUT BUT CHARACTERS STARTED DISAPPEARING FROM SCREEN..BUT NEXT TIME I WILL DO SO.. I LEARNED THIS TIME.. TOOO O MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINED FOR camera...