Home Artists Looking For Work

Concept Artist/Illustrator/3D Modeler/Texture Artist Available For Work

Hello!

I am an accomplished artist, specializing in conceptual development and asset creation for games, with eight years of professional experience working in a variety of artistic fields. Looking to obtain a position as a part of a creative team of professionals that will allow me to apply my unique skill set toward a common goal, as well as help me to learn and grow as an artist in the game industry. I am also interested in remote freelance projects and work-for-hire possibilities.

Specialties include: Concept art (Characters, Environments, Vehicles, and Props), Illustration, Storyboarding, Matte Painting, 2D asset creation, 3D asset creation (particularly Texture creation), Game Design, and Animation.

Here is my online portfolio: The Art of Matt Zeilinger
If interested, please email me and I can send you a resume, as well as demo reel links for more of my work. Thanks!

Matt Zeilinger

Replies

• riuthamus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    riuthamus polycounter lvl 11
    A team of me and a few people have started work on our game. ( I know you have probably heard this 1000 times ) I, myself, am an artist. Problem is that I have too much on my plate at this point to design the game and do all of the art as well. I am looking for a few talented people and your art style fits exactly what we are looking for.

The core of the game is already in place. I can give you more details if your interested just hit me up. riuthamus@gmail.com

As of now the point of the game is to be free, although ( if the game becomes popular enough ) we would setup a small fee to continue playing. ( probably 5 - 10$ max ). At that time we would pay out percentages based off of pre-agreed prices. The point of our project is not to make millions, it is to get a game out there so that we can strive and grow in the industry. If this is something you think you would be interested then please let me know.