Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

OrangeCore - Animators needed for debut game "PAZE"!

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Analdin polycounter lvl 6
Hi!
Analdin here, my team OrangeCore is currently developing our flagship title and debut project, "PAZE" (http://indiedb.com/games/paze).

Currently, we are looking for one skilled animator; for first and third person weapon animations.

Paze is a Racing/FPS-hybrid built using the UDK, focusing on fast arcade gameplay, beautiful environments, and spectacular rides and guns.
Find us on IndieDB: http://indiedb.com/games/paze, apart from that, we have presentation threads at Gametrailers, Gamedev.net, UDK.com, and Unrealed.info (and, soon to come, a website and a whole lot of presentation threads at other forums ;) ).

Our character model and our weapons are created using Blender, but I'm sure we'll find a way to transfer the rigs and meshes to Maya, Max, or any other major modeling/animations tool.

So, why would you be wanting to create animations for PAZE?

- It's relatively easy. As the lower part of the gunner is hiding inside the car, only the upper body is left to be animated.
- Include a new engine in your repertoire. UnrealEngine 3 is one, if not the most often used games engine, and UDK is UnrealEngine 3, without source code.
- Spice up your portfolio; we have rebuilt UDK's lighting pipeline, most of the standard effects have been massively improved in rendering speed, or have been completely repaced by different methods. Thus, your animations will look even more awesome than they do now ;)

If you're interested in joining us, send us a nice mail to orangecore@web.de , or drop me a PM.

And for all of you guys who didn't follow the link: This is a screenshot of our "Forest" environment's foliage system, completely realtime, and running on 2009 hardware at 35 frames per second, with a resolution of 1600x1080px (the difference of a few pixels in the screenshot's resolution is a result of cropping, we hid the side and top panels of the UDK Editor):

screenshot00005py.jpg

Cheers!
Stefan Wendling

Replies