Home General Discussion

Nothing but love for Polycount...

polycounter lvl 13
Offline / Send Message
Deadpixel polycounter lvl 13
Hey Polycounters.

A brief history: Graduated AI Minnesota in 2002 with a mediocre demo reel... Did a couple Q3 models around that time that was listed here, which, of course, not many downloaded... One of them I included in my reel. Post-graduation I applied for jobs everywhere. Netted quite of few interviews surprisingly, notably one at Ravensoft in Wisconsin... Didn't end up anywhere and so freelanced a little, not much... Circa 2003, 2004, I just lost all motivation and kept myself out of the "scene." After working my current job for over 5 years, I've decided I need to get back into it. I remember Polycount having a great community back then. Now I look and it is still thriving, which is really inspirational. So I decided I'd like to make myself a regular here and get involved, not just lurk around. I'd like to learn from you and see what's out there. I hope I can mingle with the community of great artists and be inspired.

That is all. BTW, really impressed with a lot of stuff I've seen so far. Amazing work out there...!:thumbup: