Home General Discussion

Modgine: The 3D Modding Game Engine

Hello all! =) I'm new here... I hope you all don't take this as spam...

I want to share with you all a new 3D Game Engine I created that supports MD2 Models (quake 2 models).

Here is the details... Hope you enjoy it... and don't ban me lol!

Modgine: The 3D Modding Game Engine - http://modgine.com

modgine2.1.jpg

About Modgine:
Modgine is short for "The 3D Modding Game Engine" unlike other game engines, Modgine was designed specifically for the Non-Programming 3D Game Design Enthusiast, providing an Easy to learn and use Template Script Editor that will allow you to easily modify all elements of a pre-defined 3D Game Environment, resulting in a custom 3D Game World with Free Roaming, and Third Person Shooter Gameplay within minutes.

Modgine is not a Full Featured Game Engine intended for Commercial use, but more of a Minimalistic, Simple, Easy to use Tool for Creating your very own Real-time 3D Game Worlds to share with your friends, use for demos, 3D Portfolios, Learning Purposes or Just for Fun! "Hope you Enjoy it!" - Kuro

Engine Features:
Animated MD2 model support (.md2) | High Quality textures (.bmp, .pcx, .jpg) | DirectX model support (.x)
| Basic Collision Physics | Predefined Bot AI | Prebuilt 3D Skybox & Plane Geometry | Easy to use Script Editor

System Requirements:
Windows XP/Vista/7 OS / 500MHz CPU/Processor / 256MB RAM / 50MB Disk Space / OpenGL Graphic Support