Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Aoyiz

Hi everyone, I'm new here and somewhat new to 3D modeling. I've been studying drawing and anatomy for close to 6 years now, and for the last year and a half I've been studying 3D (last 6 months or so focused on character dev for games)
I'm currently learning Zbrush, been almost two months now, and want some feedback on how things are turning out and what should I do to improve and correct myself. Feel free to criticize what you think might be needed.

This first image is of a character done before I learnt anything on Zbrush. She was done using Maya, Mudbox for the face and photoshop for textures. Took me quite some time since I had never done retopology or any serious character modeling before. She was created to try myself :)
character_dev___aether_by_aoyiz-d45gxgg.png
She currently has 27140 triangles.
These are the original ideas

character_dev_by_aoyiz-d3gxvvk.png

This other character was done in 3 days after I had learnt the basics of Zbrush. We had a very short deadline and had to hurry as fast as we could, the desing was done by a friend of mine.
character_development___ludd_by_aoyiz-d45gvip.png

I have a few other 3D creations but not quite game models and I'm working on a Jean Grey entirely on Zbrush.

Thanks in advance.