Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Lowpoly tree and bird needed for open source project

Slin
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Slin polycounter lvl 5
In my spare time, I am developing a 3d game engine for iOS devices and hopefully also Android as soon as most needed features are implemented.
My engine iSDGE is based on OpenGL ES 2.0 for rendering, features my own (not yet very optimized, but very comfortable to use) math functions, uses bullet for physics simulation and collision detection and OpenAL for audio.
I am using my own custom file format, which allows me to have the fastest possible loading times, as a model can be directly loaded into my internal structure. To get such a model, I wrote an exporter script for blender 2.5.
The most important things that are still missing are a stable character controller and animations. You can find some more information and can get the latest source from sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/isdge/
There is also a page on IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/engines/isdge

As I am trying to create lots of small examples showing the use of mainly one part of the engine, like custom shaders, 2d elements, particles, physics, stencil shadows, terrain, audio and what else there will be, I often do need some low poly assets. I would actually also love to have some more complex, really good looking example somewhen, but for now, the basic ones are more important.

What I want to ask you for is nothing more nor less than a blend file of a okayisch looking lowpoly tree with a maximum of 1000 polygons with a 512x512 texture as .blend file as well as a bird with opened, vertex colored (just fadng from black at the corpus to red at the tips) wings with about 200 polygons and a 128x128 texture or so. The files will be placed within a folder with the name of the artist together with a license file. While the license can basicly be everything, it has to allow me to freely distribute the files as part of the media used by iSDGEs examples.
This will be for the audio example, where I plan to play some background music, have some moving car (to show the doppler effect), some wind blowing through some trees as stationary sounds and a few birds flying around randomly playing a sound. I may also want to use the models in some future examples.

So in case you have something like that laying around or are willing to create one or both models and can share it with an open source friendly license, it would be totally great if you could help me out :)

Thank you for reading and any answers :).

And to make this post a little bit less ugly, here is some screenshot, showing iSDGE running on my iPhone 3GS with some custom shaders and 4x multisampling:
UrV1.png