TNO

Name : Kroov
Look : Bodybuilder
small eyes
big broken nose
jumbo ears
three teeth
on the upper part of his body is a skull tatoo

Facts : Selftought in punching and smashing Livingthings.
he killed people and used the corpses in music videos.
he likes to wear brown pants and belts brown shoes with spurs.
No records available of known brutality in early years.
He likes to drink tomato juice on airplanes.
Dancing and acting is his profession.
He is good in making meat pies

End of notes.

image.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

Replies

• Cooljay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This actually is quite interesting. It may not be hyper realistic like the other work I see, but it's something I wouldn't mind seeing developed further.
  • TNO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TNO
    thx i also hope that it is going further ;-)

right at the moment I am making the spurs
    image.jpg

the face;
    image.jpg

image.jpg
  • Cooljay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm impressed what you have done here. The definition is excellent so far. I'd say for making a simple concept look cool that you have something others artists envy.
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    A full front-on shot would help with crits.

The proportions are a little peculiar. While you're evidently going for a heavily stylised design which makes critiquing things tricky, I'd suggest shortening the torso around the hip and belly area a little would improve things. I think broadening the shoulders a little more may help balance the whole thing out too.

The arms typically hang at a length where the tips of the fingers reach the middle of the thigh.

The face seems relatively realistic compared to the rest of the body. It'd be good to get the stylised appearance that you've got going in your concept, albeit perhaps taking a few steps away from the politically incorrect caricature.
  • TNO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TNO
    @ Cooljay
    thank you for the kind words,I have to agree that my drawing skills are still far away from good.
    (one reason for this figure was to push my poor drawing skills and to train some 3d )

@ Jackblade

I will see what I can do to change him. :-)
    thats why I am posting,getting crits and tips,but I have to say that
    I for myself had and sometimes still have enough problems in the country where I life with racist people and
    this project and any other project I did before where and are never intended to harm.

image.jpg

image.jpg

therefore in the 3d translating progress the decision stood pretty fast for me that I wanted to untie myself from the face I had drawn and make the face
    a lot more friendly in comparsion to the drawing,to fit to the story I have in mind for him.