Home Full time/Part time work

Wanted Animation Tutor

Mike Porter
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Mike Porter polycounter lvl 18
Hello people,

I am a tutor at Media Design School and we are looking for an animation tutor. I am just putting the ad copy down below, but if you have any questions about the job, just PM me.

We need a professional Games Animator with proven skills at the cutting edge of industry to engage, teach and inspire students at New Zealand’s most awarded design school. In turn, you will have a chance to pass your knowledge on and inspire others in the world of creative Games Development and still develop and maintain close links with industry

Along with a relevant postgraduate qualification, you will have:

*Considerable (3+ years) industry experience in Game Development and/or related fields
*Proven high level of knowledge and experience of Game Art Pipelines.
*Confident presentation and communication skills
*In depth knowledge of industry standard tools and techniques of game development
*Excellent knowledge of industry practices, standards and processes in developing games
*R&D experience and presentation of work

*Animators will ideally need experience working in a Games development environment in character animating, storyboard development and working with animation trees.

You also need a sincere desire to make a difference as we are all about energy, drive, challenge, opportunity, creativity and success.

The school is located in Auckland New Zealand.

See our school here:
www.mediadesignschool.com

Apply here:
hr@mediadesignschool.com