Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Somewhere 2.0

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Bendix8 polycounter lvl 9
Hi guys, It's my first post here. :)

I registered in the forum to present the short animated film I made ​​for several months. The video is currently not available, I have a few pictures to show you. I hope to have some positive or negative feedback to refine my scenes before starting the calculations.

Sorry for my English, I'm French.

I copy paste the short summary that will be present with this video on my portfolio:
Somewhere is a short animated film made ​​in pairs during our second year of training to MJM Graphic Design.

On a two-month period, we had to trace all the stages of an animated film's pre-production and then get into its implementation, the environmental constraint is "The underwater". We wanted to keep the goal of imposing a rather contemplative pace. A real work of organisaiton was necessary to complete this achievement in a short time by understanding the long computing time of different scenes. A first version of the animated film is then output the name of "Somewhere V1.0".

Few months I decided to take only the project to produce a new version much more successful and personal. This version is still in progress. "Somewhere V2.0" will soon be available during the month June 2011.

somewhere_mini_v2_01.jpg

somewhere_mini_v2_02.jpg

somewhere_mini_v2_03.jpg

somewhere_mini_v2_04.jpg

somewhere_mini_v2_05.jpg

Thanks all. :)

Replies