Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Bob Ross is my favorite concept artist.

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Seaseme polycounter lvl 8
bxKiV.jpg

So. This is pretty much all placeholder right now with the exception of the barn. Still making my own trees and vegetation. Anyhow, opening it up for some C&C. Tell me what you think! This is in engine.

Replies

• ayoub44
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ayoub44 polycounter lvl 10
    nice work , i love the felling that the scene give .. i have some crtis . is that grass down is a little distracting . and i think barn is your focal point , and it look lit but great work at lighting :) and the scene look awesome . hope to see more soon , that UDK right ?
  • gsokol
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Your distance fog is way to close to the camera...should only see it on the rolling hills in the background...not on the barn..which I would assume to be the focal point.

Also, your lighting appears cool in the foreground....the contrast between that and the super orange background does not look good. Maybe its the color of your textures though, I'm not sure.

Its a decent start though, This could look really good if you fill up the scene more, and improve on those trees. Good luck.
  • [SF]Three9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WHERE IS YOUR HAPPY LIL TREE AND THOSE HAPPY LIL CLOUDS!?

this is so fail, moar happy
  • achillesian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    could use a happy little corpse or 2
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reminds me of westfall more than Bob Ross. Ross being a northwesterner loved mountains and evergreen trees, and I really don't see much resemblance?

It's hard to say much else with so much of it place holder...