Home Artists Looking For Work

UDK tech demo team hiring.

Hello my name is Jack Klein, My webpage can be found here; www.Jackklein.com.
I’m working on a UDK Tech demo with 3 others and we are seeking an artist to join us on the project.
The project is commission based; before enlisting with us it'll be required that you sign an NDA and mail it back
We are looking for a Molder and Environment artist that has at least 6 months UDK experience.
Must be able to work with others and meet deadlines given.
Please either Post under here, E-mail me at Jack007465@comcast.net or you may contact me va cell at 847-452-7186

Development Positions: (communication is done via e-mail and private forums and Ventrilo meetings)

Writer: open

Concept Artist: open
This position entitles the creation of original artworks that will be translated into 3D. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard (ie Photoshop, Corel).

Material/Texture Artist: open
this position entitles the creation of all the materials that cover the both 3D and 2D assets. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard (ie Photoshop, Corel).

Asset Modeler: open
This position entitles the creation of map props and items (some will be allocated to make specific models such as weapons) from concepts. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard (ie 3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave).

Character Artist: open
This position entitles the creation of the characters and creatures that will inhabit these projects. This position entitles the creation of map props and items (some will be allocated to make specific models such as weapons) from concepts. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard (ie 3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave, Zbrush).

Programmer: open
By far one of the most important positions, this entitles the ability to join all of the pieces into one as well as shape the look of the game

Level Designer/Environment Artist: open
This position entitles the creation of the maps/environments. We will be using the UDK for development (www.udk.com)

Effects Artist: open
This position entitles the creation of particle effects and sprites. We will be using UDK for development.

Animator: Open
This position entitles the creation of the base movements of the characters, as well as the creation of animated cut scenes. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard (ie 3Ds Max, Maya, Motionbuilder).

Replies