Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist Position Available

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
My boss is looking to add someone to the team to get the project done but It's for a limited time the pay is not great but It's work.

Send me a PM NOT an email anyone sending me e-mails will not get a response.

I am only going to pick the best person out of the bunch so if you think your work is good enough send portfolio PM.

Style is Cartoonish, 4-7g triangles, Texturing, possible rigging or animation involved.

Possibility of leading to future work.

PM's only.

Update:
I need you guys to reply with a guesstimate time frame on how long you think It would take you to preform the above task.

Those that have already applied need not include this information.

Replies

• D4V1DC
    Offline / Send Message
    Please note we can not get back to everyone but we want to thank you everyone that has already applied if you do not hear back from us do not take this personally as we have hard constraints and their has to be a perfect match, this doesn't mean your skill level or work doesn't meet our needs but that we had to find someone willing to fit all areas comfortably.

Thank you all again for applying, the vast amount of entries will be sorted through and we will contact those that fit the entire project needs and constraints.

Best of luck on your future career/job hunt endeavors.

Update:
    About the guesstimation part of this Ad, I can't provide a concept that would fit the project without divulging an actual concept.

So these designs are not part of the project (at all) or created by us what so ever nor are these concept artist a part of this team but since so many have said It would be hard to guesstimate without an example here are two along the lines of the actual project as a references to the work:

Example 1 Reference only

Example 2 Reference only
  • D4V1DC
    Offline / Send Message
    Update Bump:

We need just a rigger, you will probably have to do some animations so a demo reel or any samples you can PM me are welcome, if you want you can add your cost,hourly/day/project rate along with your PM, though my boss will explain that situation if you meet the project needs.