face close upcolor3w.jpg

if you are interested in how i started, here is my wip
http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84165

Replies

• buddikaman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    buddikaman polycounter lvl 18
    say whaaa... damn, this is pro. Love the detail and form. Perfect next gen character here.
  • shawnell3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i think this is a pretty good twist on vega. nice work man. it makes me think of raiden from metal gear solid.
  • MoreDread
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wow solid work.
    vega meets raiden meets crysis...

proportions are great, details are nice... love the mask and the face...
    i'd love to hop and slice around with this caracter in an assassins creed type game.
    only complaint is that there is so little texture on the armor and the materials look a bit too much like cheap plastic.
  • danshewan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danshewan polycounter lvl 8
    Sweet idea, looks really great. I love the shape and contours of the mask, but I'd be tempted to give him a nano-fiber cape or something; the view from the back seems a little lacking compared to the front. The plate / panel over the abdomen looks like its kinda missing something, too.

I'd also love to see the blades if they were electrified, with some nice subtle emissives on them.

Awesome work, great concept.
  • darkxwing
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Why didn't you cover his hands with the same cybernetics of entire body? you better pull out the scarf from him hip! it seems completely different from the rest of him and it´s also ugly modeled