Home Artists Looking For Work

Looking for Web Page artwork

Hello,

We are a small indie game studio looking for a talented artist to create art for our web page. This includes banner art, background, and UI. We already have a company logo and would like it to be integrated into the design. We have very small pockets so we can't afford to pay big money, but if you quote us something reasonable and you have a great portfolio then we have a deal.

What we're looking for is something along the lines of what Blizzard has (http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/). Submit a sample(s) of similar design as well as a quote. If you have any questions please reply to this thread or pm me.

Regards,

Anthony

Replies

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • riuthamus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    riuthamus polycounter lvl 11
    What is your budget range. Fyi the caliber of websites such as Blizzards cost tens of thousands of dollars to produce and require multiple staff in multiple disciplines.

Meh, I can make art that is blizzard style and I would not charge you an arm and a leg for it. Although, he is right that the design, layout, and the integration with forum systems would take some serious cash to get going.

For the art, you would probably pay 500 for the entire page. If you wanted the design to work with a forum, custom in game elements ( like the character viewer ) than your talking 1000+ depending on how in depth you need it to go. If your serious about the art hit me up.

www.bhslaughter.com is my current site ( not a portfolio, but my Gaming Community site that I created. )