Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Quickbeam Studios - UDK Indie Game project, Help needed.

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Rowinish polycounter lvl 8
5559538143_b2199d81b1_b.jpg
DONATIONS are excepted, however we do not yet have a functional website and domain name so you can reach me at: rowinish@gmail.com or via PM, Thank you.

ABOUT:
Quickbeam studios is based on the east coast (GMT - 4:00) in no location in particular.

CURRENT PROJECT:
We have a game (currently unnamed) currently in the writing and concept development stages. It seems that it will be a "zombie survival" as well as a team-based multiplayer.
Features:
First Person
Scavenge/Survival Gamemodes
16 vs. 16 Teambased Multiplayer
RPG Elements
Weapon Customization/Minor Crafting System
Character "Customization"
Dynamic A.I. Director

ATTENTION: Approximately 80% of the current game will be in an Industrial setting, MODELERS take note of this.

Development Positions: (comunication is done via e-mail and private forums.)

Writer: Full

Concept Artist: Full
This position entitles the creation of original artworks that will be translated into 3D. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard(ie Photoshop, Corel).

Material/Texture Artist: 1 Open
This position entitles the creation of all the materials that cover the both 3D and 2D assets. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard(ie Photoshop, Corel).

Asset Modeler: Full
This position entitles the creation of map props and items (some will be allocated to make specific models such as weapons) from concepts. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard(ie 3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave).

Character Artist: 1 Open
This position entitles the creation of the characters and creatures that will inhabit these projects. This position entitles the creation of map props and items (some will be allocated to make specific models such as weapons) from concepts. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard(ie 3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave, Zbrush).

Programmer: 1 Open
By far one of the most important positions, this entitles the ability to join all of the pieces into one as well as shape the look of the game (current project requires multiplayer coding)

Level Designer/Environment Artist: 1 Open
This position entitles the creation of the maps/environments. We will be using the unreal 3 engine for development.

Effects Artist: Full
This position entitles the creation of particle effects and sprites. We will be using the unreal 3 engine for development.

Animator: Full
This position entitles the creation of the base movements of the characters, as well as the creation of animated cut scenes. You need to be familiar with at least one program of the industry's standard(ie 3Ds Max, Maya, Motionbuilder).

If you are interested in any of the positions please feel free to PM me or email me at rowinish@gmail.com
Thanks,

Replies