Offline / Send Message
    arrangemonk polycounter lvl 15
    few dvds in a shelve

also drowning the living room in computer games is boring
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    That's not a true gamer...for a true gamer, check out Mike Apecary's vids on gamespot. Now theres a true gamer... dude is my soul mate. :P
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    owning a lot of games doesn't make you a true gamer. that's like saying being rich makes you a true entrepreneur.
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    tho by the acoustic tile and flourescent lights, that seems to be some storage or office like area.
  • Adam L. Gray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, technically, a gamer is someone who plays games. But, oh, never mind.

'Tis relative!

Cheers
  • Sean VanGorder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh semantics.

That is awesome, end of story.
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    my wife has an annoying habit of chucking away old games of mine .. if shes seen it lying around for too long and not used BAM into the bin it goes..
  • Sean VanGorder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness wrote: »
    my wife has an annoying habit of chucking away old games of mine .. if shes seen it lying around for too long and not used BAM into the bin it goes..

Blasphemy.
  • rebb
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rebb polycounter lvl 17

Does she have any shoes that don't get used too often ? :poly108:
  • Xoliul
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul polycounter lvl 14
    How many of you have driven an F1 at Albert Park? I have. How many of you have ridden across the wild west bareback? I have. When was the last time you stepped out on the pitch alongside David Beckham? It was only a few days ago for me, and I'm heading right back there tonight.
    Pff, seriously...? I enjoy the escapism that gaming offers me now and then, but this sort of bullshit is a bit ridiculous. He makes it sounds like his life is amazing because of some virtual stuff he does? I REALLY prefer to be proud of the amazing things I have experienced in real life instead of some videogame...

edit: and if I would be proud of anything virtual, it will be the stuff I made myself.
  • XenoKratios
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    XenoKratios polycounter lvl 12
    I would destroy him in every game from his library. Like a boss.
  • D4V1DC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    Andreas wrote: »
    That's not a true gamer...for a true gamer, check out Mike Apecary's vids on gamespot. Now theres a true gamer... dude is my soul mate. :P
    Needs a link I just tried checking It out saw, nada, nothing.

Well the guys a true purchaser & supporter of the games being made, and if he didn't play them then that would be a stupid waste of money or at least have family, friends enjoy them as well.

M.D.K. :) just kidding but man that sucks, you've got to have your secret place, stick them there.:\ I also agree throw something of hers out every so often I am sure she wouldn't like that, purses and shoes are main targets. :)

Feel free to post "true" gamers links on this thread, I'd like to see them especially some live feeds, videos.
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    You should do what I do: buy a little storage case for CD sleeves and just take all your game discs out of their boxes.
      She won't complain about a single little box.
      You get a nice compact and portable way of storing all your stuff.
      Nothing gets thrown out (except for useless space-filling retail boxes but if you still care about that... let it go man, let it go).
  • Saman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Saman polycounter lvl 13
    owning a lot of games doesn't make you a true gamer. that's like saying being rich makes you a true entrepreneur.
    I agree. This guy seems to be more of a true collector than a true gamer.
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rebb wrote: »
    Does she have any shoes that don't get used too often ? :poly108:

have you lost your mind ?? shes the polisher of teh peanut !!
  • Ace-Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Pfft, please. Casual gamers are more hardcore then hardcore gamers.

They spend hours farming in Farmville, spend money and go at it for weeks, while even during work. They even neglect their families for this reason!

Hardcore gamers rent the game and try to enjoy it before the end of the week to return it back before it over, and only milk out 60 hours per online gamers on average.

Pfft, again, please...
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I beg to differ.. MMO players are the most hardcore

they spend hours farming and neglect thier families whilst also spending money and this goes on for years
  • D4V1DC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    I beg to differ.. MMO players are the most hardcore

they spend hours farming and neglect thier families whilst also spending money and this goes on for years

F-ing w.o.w. totally does this, my cousin is a prime example, It's pretty bad that some people don't take It In moderation, I've played It for 3 months in 2 years, got to have some self control and various outlets/hobbies to not get stuck into It I guess.