Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Need feedback on character maya/zbrush

Would it be possible for you guys to give me feedback on a character i recently completed please, link is below and please watch in HD

Thank you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz1KXYfaGX8&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Replies

• fuzzio
  • JustinPunio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Boobs aren't big enough ...jk ^^

ok, so the buttocks look squarish at the top, which is odd and the stillettos, unless that was how it was designed in a concept do not conform with feet shape anatomy. Also the hair is still to be worked on? That's all that stands out for me.

Promising model though >:D
  • Dan!
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dan! polycounter lvl 6
    this is going to sound harsh but i'm just pressed for time but wanted to comment on your piece so..

there are some anatomical issues particularly noticable on the buttox, shoulder, face- wrist and hand - the shoes/feet are not shaped like shoes/feet- I'd look into double checking your anatomy references. also could you post some screenshots of front back side etc,
  • fuzzio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you for the feedback Dan and JustinPunio, the hair is at its completed stage. I have also noticed the squahed buttocks, the reason for this was when i was rigging the mesh in zbrush i missed out a joint in the rear end and when i posed the character noticed the deformed bum but in it's original pose the bum looks normal. For this character I have kept it with more of a stylized look. Dan here are the screen shots you wanted

fuzzy1013d-4d9eccfc407a6c.jpg

fuzzy1013d-4da75dc3414ebc.jpg

fuzzy1013d-4da75dbf414eb9.jpg

fuzzy1013d-4da75dba414eb6.jpg

fuzzy1013d-4da75db6414eb3.jpg