Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

punk girl with tatoos

Hello new here.This place has so much eye candy!.

I made this char before the film sucker punch =/. It was a practice on hand painting and low poly.

thanks for looking and comments welcome

preview.jpg?t=1302510473

Replies

• feanix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    feanix polycounter lvl 7
    Nice! Feet look a tiny bit to flat on the top. Otherwise, it looks awesome to me!
  • laim1991
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That looks really cool, one comment on the texture though is that the top of the corset has too soft a transition into the skin, i think it'd look better if it was a bit sharper. looks great though! Can you post a shot of her side on?
  • Illusive
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Illusive polycounter lvl 8
    the texture of the laces looks a little stretched around the shin maybe fix up the unwrap a little and the converse labels look a bit to close to the ankle.
    also I wouldn't mirror the tattoos and you might want to fade them a little into the skin.
    i'd fix up the hands as they look pretty weird atm one other thing is i'd put a bit more light into her skirt and try not to use pure black.
    other then that it looks pretty good, i like the head
  • Anserone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thanks for all the comments guys. I adressed them all. changed the white of eye from pinkish to more bluish

yeah the head was quite challenge. Making a semi appealing face is something!i t was alot of tweaking in that area but learned alot.

ceciliapresentation.jpg?t=1302602230

peace
  • feanix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    feanix polycounter lvl 7
    I think you feet are still a tiny bit too flat. Here's an overlay. Doesn't need much adjustment to be perfect, imo...

tcBNN.png
  • DiegoTeran
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DiegoTeran polycounter lvl 11
    Illusive wrote: »
    the texture of the laces looks a little stretched around the shin maybe fix up the unwrap a little and the converse labels look a bit to close to the ankle.
    also I wouldn't mirror the tattoos and you might want to fade them a little into the skin.
    i'd fix up the hands as they look pretty weird atm one other thing is i'd put a bit more light into her skirt and try not to use pure black.
    other then that it looks pretty good, i like the head

im with ^... tattos are always faded. and u can maybe swap out the other arm tattoos for something else. usually when people get sleeves done its something different on both arms. also i suggest u add a bit to the tattoo on the bottom part, its very rare that a sleeve tattoo ends right under the elbow, i kno cause i got sleeves lol
  • Leggacy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was going to post the same thing about the tattoos. They are way too bright, they fade fast! I love me some punk girls and look forward to seeing more. Also you waistline with her breast size looks spot on. Looking good friend!
  • Amsterdam Hilton Hotel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Amsterdam Hilton Hotel insane polycounter
    I don't think I've ever seen thigh-high converse like that, are you basing it on an actual thing? it's very awkward since it's clearly an otherwise-real brand, i've never seen greater-than-knee high ones before
  • Anserone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alrighty I will get on the problems asap!

yeah i seen those thigh high converse.

I remember a model at my school a long time wearing a chun li out fit with thigh high converse. Was tripping out when i saw them.
    She was short though and it could have been shin high. It could have been custom made cus i cant find it on google but all i know is ive seen them^^

thanks for all the comments guys ... such a helpful friendly community.