Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Code for Artwork exchange?

polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
Polynurb polycounter lvl 15
I'm working on a new iOS project for iPhone (it's simply a racing game around a few tracks). I need to implement a gas pedal on the right, that when held down accelerates my vehicle. I need a brake pedal on the left that when held down causes a drifting style brake (adjustable slide in the inspector would be awesome). I also need good accelerometer control of the vehicle, well balanced for an average user's gaming posture. So I need these (3) things scripted, but I am an artist with very little ability to code efficiently. Currently I am piece-mealing free scripts and I feel like my code has become messy and non-optimal. I will be using my own geometry for the user HUD in game, so not using the OnGUI or GUITexture stuff. My proposal is this: I would like to do a code for art exchange for these (3) scripts. I must mention my code base now is Javascript, so would like this coded in Javascript. This is also all being done inside of Unity Game Engine. I can create some assets (low res iPhone assets) in exchange for some script work. This would include modeling 3d models, and texturing the models as well.

The items above are what I need for starters. I do need other elements such as a working speedometer, an indicator of race position (1st place, etc.), a lap timer/counter. These other elements can wait until later or we can consider them if the value of the 3d assets needing creation would exceed the value of the (3) scripts I'm asking for. Basically I'm sure we can work something out and come to a formal agreement that helps both of us out. I hope to hear from a programmer!
Feel free to check out some of my work: http://www.facebook.com/fatBOXSoftware
or at www.luciddesignsonline.com

Replies