Home Artists Looking For Work

Neeedddd modeellingg

Ahoy, my name is Kyle, and I'm currently pondering the possibilities of making a game using UDK atm. I'm not going to offer "royalties" for a game that may or may not ever get made - because I'm atleast realistic in that aspect.

now coming down to the nitty gritty, I used to be into art - and have no problem pooping out concept art, but I'm not proficient with modelling and texturing - so my options are work on learning that, or work on learning UDK. I dont want to be gimp in both respects trying to take a game head on by myself, and I know that logically, it makes more sense that I use someone who's already good at the VISUAL aspect of the game. why? because 90% of gamers these days are graphical whores! (seriously though, graphics > gameplay? BUT WAI?!)

that being said, the game I'm baking up will be a very fun and unique game - based around challenge and skill, and I've always been a fan of low poly + well textured approach, rather than 897239487234 polys on a single flower.

as far as the art style, It would be most likely cartoony/cel shaded/maybe chibi. and I'd like to work on probably a paintery style for the enviroment. I can probably manage doing things like sending concept of an item/character/enviroment prop, but I need someone who can take it and model + skin it(or in the case of enviroment, just model it and slap the artwork i made onto it)

doesnt seem like it would take TOO much work, as I want minimal latency/computing requirements to create lag free and responsive gameplay(it will be fast paced, and things like player versus player will need to be as close to real time as possible)

I'll be posting this in the UDK forums aswell, but this place seems like it might be atleast focused on this kind of thing.

I'm pretty broke at all times, so I'd need someone who's willing to work with me on a per model basis - and I'm not sure how much I can really get away with spending on this(I dont plan on making money with the product, only hopefully keeping enough money coming in to keep the servers up)

im part time delivery driver at a sub shop, and part time community college - and I'm a musician who plays too many instruments QQ so money comes in slowly and goes out quicker, so either post here or PM me with a pricing structure...