Home Artists Looking For Work

Beginning to phase in better 3d art for May 3rd launch

Hi, we've been scouting a few forums for 3d artists by 'lurking' and have posted similar announcements to this one.

We at retropixl have been developing a few small titles for debut of a new website that will offer content based on a pay per month for unlimited content released that month.

I won't get too much into the business viewpoint, but essentially if you are a paying member, starting at 1.98 USD a month, you get all download access to content released that 30 day period you are a member.

Our group is focusing more on making small graphically* conservative applications, but with a bigger boost in game specific aspects like linear story telling, loose end story telling, more original artistic design, user interactions such as AI, innovating use of network play resources, and more.

We have gotten to the point where we would like to begin building our professional art assets. While we have the concepts and design beautifully painted in our minds and ready to be applied within our software, we do not have the hands to create or vividly, and accurately bring to life those artistic points we would like to get across to our, hopefully, soon-to-be end users.

To those who it interests, the 17th of this March, next Thursday by this post date, please email me at suzzane.sapphire@gmail.com and I would be glad to e-mail you a folder full of oh just wonderful "programmer art" concepts.

Once you study those drawings and concepts and you would like to help us refine them in a more professorial artistic way please reply back, we would love you on our team.

Compensation:

There is a risk we will all be taking here. That is a financial risk and mostly on the team leaders part as he is the one paying for initial* server space.

If you would like to jump on this boat with us and take the risk of decent profit or small loss please do so.

You can rest assured that you will receive all authorship mentions to your creations and a nice cut of the meager paycheck we will cash from what few subscriptions we can claim after our launch on May 3rd.

Replies