Home Artists Looking For Work

2d/3d Artist Looking for Work

Hello my name is Alex Barbulescu I have 2d/3d experience for more than 5 years.
I'm looking for paid work,.You can contact me even if you have small work like doing few images to making a full game assets.
The prices are based on the amount of work.

Here's my portfolio site www.tntwebpage.com

My contacts are : by mail at both alex_tnt89@yahoo.com and alex@tntwebpage.com
or skype via alex_tnt89 / Alex Barbulescu

Here are some samples, more samples on my portfolio site.

gekosprites.jpg
fallpos.gif
angrybirds72.pngangrybirdsblack72.pngangrybirdsyellow72.png
14zE8.jpgVB9l9.jpg
tbMvO.jpg

Replies

• SimonT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SimonT interpolator
    I think you cars are stronger work than your toons - but they are really cute! :) What i dont like: the menu. First: horizontal scrolling is not that common like vertical. But even with: i clicked mostly the wrong picture because the are "flying" too fast. Personally i dont like these "flash" menus.
  • AtlusZMH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, no offense, but your website is garbage. I looked at one car and then went back to that terrible menu and said fuck it trying to click another. Get rid of that flash auto-scroll junk and slim your stuff down to just your hard surface models. Or if you want, at least put them at the front of everything else as they are definitely your strongest pieces.
  • Alex_TNT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry but this is getting personal. There's no auto-scroll, just people that don't use their brain. The portofolio contains alot of picture, it automatically moves when one of them loads (it moves to it), you just need to have the images loaded before you can scroll normally
  • Cyrael
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cyrael polycounter lvl 10
    I know you didn't ask for a critique on your portfolio, and you are just looking for work and that may have been why you took the comments semi personally, but honestly they're just trying to help you, bc the auto scroll does suck pretty bad, it's too jittery for it to work properly, cool on paper, but poor in execution. Which is sad bc you've got some awesome work!
  • Alex_TNT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If you let the page load you'll see that's no auto scroll. Cheers
  • DDuckworth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DDuckworth polycounter lvl 6
    When people say autoscroll they mean the pictures are following the mouse input, it's very hard to navigate, I was going to keep quiet and let you realize this on your own but you seem to be ignoring it. Get rid of the flash interface overall
  • Alex_TNT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Disable your flash addon and you'll have what you want, nobody tried that out but they like to talk bad about my site.
    Autoscroll was a statement that was said about " i clicked mostly the wrong picture because the are "flying" too fast".
    This thread is hire related , i don't know if it's in forum rules , but the things you guys speak on the thread are not work related.Maybe that's how things are going here.
    None of other people that visited my portfolio complained about that's it's hard to scroll.
    This is stupid from me that i reply to such comments.