Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Benelli M4

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
thegreyman1 polycounter lvl 11
Hey guys, just wanted to post my newest model a Benelli M4 with ACOG sights.
1.jpg

Replies

• thegreyman1
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Also here is the album: http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j391/serberusno1/

Apologies for the amount of unnecessary images I have just been using them to show off all the minor details to clients etc
  • HornyRhino
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    looks good man :) no comments really... keep it up can we see it in player view??
  • DDuckworth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DDuckworth polycounter lvl 6
    The wires are a little over the top, you could optimize this and save a lot on the polycount, behind the sights where the stock comes out of you have an odd bend that looks to me like it should be straight, when I looked at your wireframe you have tons of extra loops in that area, the wires look like they are made for a high poly version rather than a low. The texturing is alright, the gold on the shell could be a lot shinier, overall the picture is fairly dark. Keep it up
  • thegreyman1
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hey thanks for the crits. i think that part behind the sights is meant to have a little bend in it at least thats what I got from the 100+ reference images I have :) the poly count is a little high alright but I needed to keep the shading fairly even as the model will also be used without a normal map. Also the whole thing was still well under the budget given to me.