Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Modeler Wanted for Post Apocalyptic Iphone World

[FONT=&quot]We are looking for a low poly character modeler who can specialize in creating max detail onto a low poly character. The character will not contain normal map or spec maps so all detail must be painted into the diffuse.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The character must range from 1000-1500 polygons and the concept will be provided.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The texture size must be 2048 x2048[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can view the black and white ortho of the concept here:[/FONT]
http://www.actionmobilegames.com/concepts/main%20char%20black%20and%20white%20ortho.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Color concept will be provided.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have 12-16 character models and 16 weapons I will want done over the next 4 weeks but want to start off with this one character model first to make sure we are a good fit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A couple of points that must be in your email to be considered.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) Only email me if you have portfolio examples, preferably something low poly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2) Include your price on a per model basis for the character(s).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3) Action Mobile Inc will own all rights to the art.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4) Tell me how quickly you can complete the model and how quickly you can start.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will be making a decision before the end of business Friday to have an artist get started immediately.
[/FONT]

jamespetty@actionmobilegames.com
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Replies