Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

just another female character

Hi everyone, what do you think of this character here? modeled in blender and zbrush, rendered in mental ray.
It's totally WIP, 15k verts (without clothes, I think I need to get it down to 15k with clothes for the udk, right?), a like 3 color diffuse map (WIP!) but IMO an almost good mesh.

screen2gu.png

full body:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJr146kFa0E[/ame]

My goal for this is to create a totally awesome looking female base mesh xD I would be glad if you could critique so I can improve it as much as possible.
Thank you for reading!

PS:
Is it common in this forum to introduce yourself somewhere?

Replies

• WillMac
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Welcome Kiriri,

To your questions,... hey, bonjour, goede morgen, good evening mr bond! There is no official intros...

Also, I would say... "15k verts with no clothes is a bit much for a naked chick with no clothes, equipment and weapons. That "asset" triangle limit is totally dependent on the project and engine and budgets set etc".

So I would challenge you to get her with clothes for 10k to 15k... maybe even less... tri's is for outline shape but she got not much to normal map, except her pussy (wtf dude, sort some knickers out at least!)

Crits

- Base mesh should be all quads for example, if you intend to base meah >>> sculpting (because of the way they get divided).

- How useful is a base mesh that has been made in High Heels? That changes the "anatomy" of a lady... all her leg muscles will be tight and butt raised.

- The eyes, look in the mirror quick and move the eye around... also this.. the sphere of the eyeball does not fill the "socket", you got to model the caruncula and think how to get that "wet look" to the eyes.

b1eye011.jpg

eye_anatomy_01.gif

Okay, welcome kiriri, now get some clothes on her... what are you a digital pimp? :poly117: