Home Artists Looking For Work

hobbyist game producer seeking freelance game-ready character artist/animator

Hi,

I am working on some small games part-time and would like the assistance of an experienced 3D modeller / animator to make me one or several custom game-ready models.

I've been looking at some portfolios here but I mostly see dudes, weapons, and monsters. I've been looking at off-the-shelf models too but they're mostly not game-ready and usually sexy women. But I'm seeking someone who can specifically create and animate cute!

Specs:
Dreamcast/PS2 quality
~4000-8000 tris, usually 6000 ish
diffuse UVmap texture in a celshaded style. I'm using only the cheap/free game engines, so do your best on the main texture only.
budget: $500 max for a fully rigged and animated (FBX) model and source files. PM me to negotiate.

Animations:
walk/run
idle
physical attack
inspect(or pick up object)

I don't want model like in Pangya or a typical Chinese MMO - those look generic.
Specifically I want female character to look like Polka in Eternal Sonata:

http://www.google.com.ph/images?hl=tl&source=hp&q=Polka+Eternal+Sonata&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&oi=image_result_group&sa=X

Of course you should be able to animate really feminine movements (*cough not like female Shepard in Mass Effect*). This is the main reason why I play JRPGs despite the bad mechanics.

I'm sorry if it's bad form to not introduce myself first before posting a help wanted ad, but you can find me on practically every indie forum and engine forums as well.

Replies